Fat Bike, Impaler
This bike was built with twin top tube, custom segmented fork, and custom rear and front racks. Impaler is a theme bike that was exhibited at Philly Bike Expo in November last year. The frame’s front rack was shaped like a spear, to give the entire bike the look of Vlad the Impaler.
The Impaler bike was built as an all terrain type of fat-bike and this particular build has the following:
- curved twin top tube/stays and seat tube
- short 16.7″ chain stays
- 177/12mm trough axle dropouts
- custom steel segmented 142/15mm through axle fork
- Velocity Dually rims with I9 hubs and 4.0 Veerubber Mission tires, tubeless
- Shimano XT 11speed/Raceface 30t ring drivetrain and cockpit components
- Powder coat finish
- Custom frame bag made by
- ATM Handmade Goods.
Road Bike, Troika: